Media Manager is a full-service performance marketing agency specializing in offline media. We have a metrics focused approach to media buying that sets us apart from others in the industry. Media Manager specializes in delivering results backed by transparency and accountability. With a focus on metrics, we’re creating momentum and ROI for our clients every day – stretching their ad spend across all media and making decisions based on data. MM leverages equal parts DRTV, Audio, and Print. We are looking to add a smart, motivated, and organized Account Assistant to join our Media Manager team. In this position, you will have the chance to learn the Performance Marketing industry while applying your knowledge and working with every department. We are growing quickly and creating a place where our teams feel valued and are making an impact. This opportunity is a full-time salaried position.
About the Media Manager
Media Manager specializes in performance marketing media buying and analytics for direct-to-consumer products. Performance Marketing is a highly technical industry where return on investment is paramount to a sustained campaign. All our clients depend on our knowledge and expertise to deliver the highest ROI and the most efficient media buys.
Why work at the Media Manager?
At Media Manager, we’re leading the way in a changing advertising environment. This begins with our people. We’ve worked hard to build a company culture that supports each individual’s work/life balance, their professional growth, and the community we share.
- Media Manager has grown 25% or more in each of the last 6 years.
- Ranked on the 2022, 2021, 2019, and 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Flexible scheduling to fit a work/life balance. Retirement, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, PTO, company outings, company provided laptop, casual work environment, quarterly bonus’ and more.
- We take pride in our company culture and are looking for someone who can build on our culture.
- Work hard, play hard, win together attitude.
- Directly support Account Manager in day-to-day activity.
- Participate in campaign management activities including (but not limited to): media planning, results reporting, tear-sheeting, client calls, competitive research, and proposal development.
- Working with media vendors to execute requests and interpret campaign performance.
- Help with competitive analysis gathering intelligence, analyzing, and presenting results.
- Conduct ongoing communication with existing partners by e-mail, phone, web announcement posting, and other correspondence.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or any related field.
- 2+ years of professional business experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Adobe Suite knowledge specifically InDesign.
- A high level of ethics, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This position is a remote position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $45,000 – $50,000 per year
Job Location: Remote.
Send resume to email@example.com